Saturday 2 February 2013

Appletini

As I keep blogging most of you will start to discover my alcoholic tendencies... So I was at this restaurant down in MK yesterday where I discovered the most amazing drink. It obviously depends on everyones taste buds but I definitely recommend it to every human cos its just THAT awesome. So I went berserk trying to find the perfect recipe but nothing tastes as good. I would tell you where I tried it but I don't quite remember the name of the place. But what I did do was find something that could possibly match up and taste almost as lovely.

So you're going to need -

                                           1 oz. vodka

                       1 1/2 oz. Sour Apple Pucker schnapps 

                             1/2 oz. cinnamon schnapps

                                          2 oz. apple juice 

                             and a tiny bit of pineapple juice


and you're all set for the most amazing drink of your life. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment